cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Sales Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone suggest if we have a group for SAP Solution architects. I have a few questions to share. Any information will be of great help.

Regards,

Yogendra Chechi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We don't but ASUG (Americas User Group) has a group of Business Architects and an online forum for them and coordinates with our community.

Their new SIG (special interest group) chair is our community member: Rao Subba. at Hospira. He would be a good point of contact. Another community member is Ann Rosenberg of SAP.

We have Business Solution forums but these aren't specific for architects.

I'll forward this thread to them both.

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marilyn!

Hello Yogendra,

As Marilyn mentioned, we do have a EA SIG within ASUG. If you are a member of ASUG, you can post your question there. If not, you can post your questions here and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Regards,

Rao

Edited by: Raghavendra (Rao) Subbarao on Dec 16, 2008 2:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marilyn for in the information. I will contact Subba Rao and Ann for further queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Its good to hear from you. Please do let me also be a part of your group. I like to know the various discussion points and the solution models for SAP. I do have a lot to share and will also look forward to more information.

Meanwhile, I have a pressing query on whether you have an idea, on the solution model for Application Management. Are there are industry guidelines. Would be great if you are able to point me towards a relavant article, white paper etc.

Looking forward to further interaction.

Best regards,

Yogendra Chechi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogendra,

You are more than welcome to contribute to the group. When you say "solution model for Application Management", can you be a bit more specific? SAP is vast (both vertically & horizontally) and there are different paths that one could take based on the area, penetration within your organization, etc. In general, SDN / BPX sites have a plethora of information on standards, and guidelines.

Thanks,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rao for your response.

There is a vast information I am trying to seek on this. For a start I would just like to know, if there are some estimation models and recoomendations from SAP for operational maintainance.

For example: If there are any SAP specific guidelines on the number of support personnels required in proportion to the users.

Then probably I will like to dig deeper, into how this is being corraborated, with the complexity of the solution etc.

I will also appriciate if you can share any links which talks on this subject.

Best Regards,

Yogendra Chechi