SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the status in emigall

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any body please let me know how to change the blocking status of each object to '000' instead of the default '100'(Blocked) in emigall.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In emigall you have to select that particular migration object, at menu level go to the menu MIGRATION OBJECT --> CHANGE. In the Blocking status then select 000. Now it would be set as a status DO NOT BLOCK ANY.

Hope it helps.

With regards

Balaji.J

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In emigall you have to select that particular migration object, at menu level go to the menu MIGRATION OBJECT --> CHANGE. In the Blocking status then select 000. Now it would be set as a status DO NOT BLOCK ANY.

Hope it helps.

With regards

Balaji.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please help me with the blocking status 002 (Structure maintenance blocked) maintained for a Migration Object.

I am not able to change this status back to 000 (Do not block any). Kindly let me know the procedure.

Thanks and Regards,

Vandana

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

a blocking status ending with 1, 2 or 3 does not allow further changes on object level. In order to 'unblock' the object you must execute the following steps (let's assume you change the blocking status of migration object PARTNER):

(1) copy the migration object PARTNER either into the same migration company (with a new name) or into another migration company in order not to loose the customizing of the blocked migrationobject PARTNER. The name of the copied migration object might be PART_TEMP. A copy allways sets the blocking status of the copied migration object to 100. You can now continue working with the copied migration object for follow the steps (2) - (4) to have a migration object back with the original name.

(2) Delete the migration object PARTNER with the blocking status 002. For this select Utilities -> Delete MigObjects and delete the migration object PARTNER

(3) copy the copied migration object PART_TEMP back with the name of your original migration object PARTNER.

(4) Delete the migration object PART_TEMP.

Alternatively, if you changed the blocking status accidentially in the development system, you may change the field TEMOBS-SPERRSTATUS back to 000 with a direct update.

Kind regards,

Fritz

PS: There will be a correction soon warning the user with a confirmation popup.