Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI CTC wizard problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have installed pi 7.0 (netweaver 2004s) as a production system

before that i installed another pi 7.0 which acts as a central sld system - this is the development system.

during the xi production installation i gave the path of the existing sld system (the xi dev).

now when i try to run the ctc pi wizard in the xi production system i get the following error -

Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: HTTP response code: 404 Not found

Step: Configure the integration server for sld

in the visual admin of the newly installed xi production the sld data supplier directs to the existing central sld

also in the sld itself the new xi system (production one) is registered

please advise

Regards,

Moshe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check the Production XI business system in SLD. The pipeline url should be correct with correct port number 8xxx. Check the same url in the sapgui of XI at sxmb_adm -> Integration engine configuration.

If nothing works, apply SAP Note 764176.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

when i check in sxmb_adm the role of business system is set to not yet configured - as far as i know it supposed to be changed by the CTC template wizard - and this is the problem - the CTC wizard stopps in phase 33 with the above error message.

BTW - i want to see that i'm not mistaken - sxmb_adm should be run and checked in client 001 right?

because as far as i know client 001 after the CTC wizard is copied for the creation of a new client.

Regards,

Moshe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

One strange thing i found

when log on to the SLD->technical systems->exchange infrastructure when i look at the name cullum -

integration server on sxiprd1 (which is the PI production system), the application system is empty while in the same fields regarding the PI development have the application system cullum has the field XID on sxidev1

Is this might be the problem - and if so how do correct it?

Regards,

Moshe

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sxmb_adm should be run and checked in client 001 right?

The default client is 000. Do you know your default client if its changed?

For yor SLD system the only thing to be checked is both your dev and prod system should have role of Integration Server and not Application system.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to note 764176 section 7 - association to application system is displayed in collum application system - the business system on which the integration server runs should be displayed - in my case - it is not displayed

It is displayed to all other exchange infrastructure technical systems but not to the production integration system

moreover - in section 6 in this note when i try to create new association - xi integration server logical identity - i can't find the PI production integration system

Please advise - i looks that this is the problem that caused the CTC wizard error message

Regards,

Moshe

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in order to reduce the number of SLD (to have one)

check out question:

I want to change the number of System Landscape Directories

from http://www.mypigenie.com/sld

this will show you all the steps necessary to use one sld

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk