cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with add R3 system to SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to add a R3 System to sld. I went to R3 and started rz70 transaction with "SLD Bridge Gateway information" host: <my sld host>, service: sapgw00. Transaction ended with message that connection to sapgw00 fault. I was not able connect to this service with telnet too. My sld data supplier bridge is started and configured with this same host and service name.

Have anybody any idea what have I wrong configured? Can I on j2ee server monitor getway service or start it manually?

Regards

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

steps for setting SLD , i have already explained in this forum.

Bogdan ,

Is your gateway setting properly configured?.

u just check the service name u have given in R/3 server, whether it is sapgw00 or some other.

u will get details of ur gate wau server and service in

RZ70 transaction itself.

run transaction RZ70.

then in Data Collection Programs

just select <b>_SLD_GWSRV</b> in the program name session. then test Run.

then u will get the details of Gateway server and service.

Gateway service name = sapgw<Instance Number>

if ur instance number is 00 then u can give sapgw00.

let me know ..

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

thanks a lot for your fast answer. I have set R3 host as RFC gateway, (i have corrected SLD bridge in rz70 too) and tahr works. But in docu (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/de/e7/01503ede925441e10000000a114084/content.htm) i have read:

"We recommend that you have a gateway installed on the SLD server to avoid any erroneous use of one gateway by more than one SLD bridge."

Why this configuration not work?

regards

Bogdan

MarkusKlein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bogdan,

im facing the same problem. We recently have moved our SLD from our ERP-Server ((ABAP+Java - it was installed on the Java stack) to a seperate server (just a Java stack). But now i cant get the gateway connection working.

So whats the solution? Do i have to use a double stack for the SLD (ABAP+JAVA)? Or can i setup a gateway in my Java server as well?

regards,

Markus

Answers (0)