Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTA document

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody please take me out of this scenario...

When an RTA document (Release to Accounting) is created after an Invoice is made, in the RTA document, there is a column of Material which shows the description as in the material Master. But, as per our business scenario, we normally change the description of the material in our Sales Order, and hence in the Invoice. We now want this Invoice's description of the material in the Invoice to appear in the RTA document.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions @ earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

Edited by: Gaurav Batra on Dec 14, 2008 6:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav

B4 trying to propose a suggestion, can you please let me know in which TCode you have this requirement?? Why I am asking is that in Tcodes like VFX3, FBL5N, I dont see any such field.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I am talking about the Release to Accounting document which gets created when we create the Invoice and can be viewed in T Code FB03.

Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

Why do you wanna this to be changed?

Any specific requirement..?

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The reason is that they wanna keep a check as to sale of which material has brought thae how much Revenue. If they make different material masters for all of them, it will increase the masters list by a substantial amount. Kindly let me know what needs to done to get this change into effect.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

I don't think this will resolve your purpose of

wanna keep a check as to sale of which material has brought thae how much Revenue

As per me, there is no Standard Report, to analyse revenue, based up on "Material Description", that to from a Accounting Document.

To me, Objective is uncleared.

Lets other Members comment on this.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Probably I was unable to clarify my requirement. I am not looking for any specific report. In an RTAed document, there is a column of TEXT, which displays the description of the Material from the Material masters. I just want that the Invoice description for material should be displayed in the TEXT field. Do we need to do any customization to make the same effective.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav