SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer budget

former_member699308
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi BCS Experts

Help me i am facing one problem in budget transfer system accepting nagative amount while transferring budget amount between Budget type( Sender and receiver)

eg Sender budget type having amount 75 but bymistake i am entering amount 100 system accepting amount 100 and balance showing in budget report (-)25 ie negative amount. i have set the AVC tolerance limit 90% soft check and 100% hard check

Sender - 100

Receiver +100

Is their any system error message no s are their to avoid.

kindly let me know

Thanks

Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is no consumption on your budget line, in standard SAP the system does not prevent you from entering negative budget even if you have AVC activated. To block this, you may use consistency checks functionality.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is no consumption on your budget line, in standard SAP the system does not prevent you from entering negative budget even if you have AVC activated. To block this, you may use consistency checks functionality.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank very much,

I activated Consistence check, Nagative transfer budget working fine, but mean time i was doing year end activities system giving message that

While doing open item carryover ( Purchase order) from 2008 to FY 2009 i am getiing error message YOU MUST NOT CARRY OVER BUDGET FOR COMMITMENT ITEM &1 (CFFLC=")

and the same time I maintain Hierarch variant , Fund center and commitment item for the year 2009, still i was getting error,

and i was used programme for carryover FMJ2 is it correct T Code, or

Is it i need to deactivate consistence check and carryover budget ,,,kindly advice me ,

Kumar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please specify the error message number?

Regards,

Eli