Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no messages in sxmb_moni

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i am facing a typical problem.i have done file-to-file scenario.In sender communication channel i used Test mode.At that time it was working fine.but when i delete that file,Even then it is taking the file and scenario is working.

I have seen the message monitoring and i copied the file name and deleted from the server itself.But still messages are coming in sxmb_moni.

later i have deactivated the sender channel and then deleted the business service it self.Even then it is picking file from somewhere else.

the file name is something like file1.121 and for each time it taking like file11.121,file12.121.....etc..like that lots of messages are coming in sxmb_moni.

i have done IR,ID and sxi_cache delta and full cache refresh.

And when i try to execute other scenarios the sender communication channel is picking the file i am getting message ID in runtime workbench component monitoring but no message in sxmb_moni. No other scenario is working (may or may not be because of this..i donno)

help me to close this issue.points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem could be when other scenarios are working. When the message comes in sxmb_moni, check the sender interface and system name. I think when deleting the object, you just deleted it from your configuration scenario and not from the Objects tab in ID. Delete the business system and channel from there, activate and then try again.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murli

You have deleted the file when adapter channel was accessing it.

Delete the channel and do full cache refresh then try again.

Thanks

Gaurav

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Change List, might be object not activated. After that Refresh CPA cache using user PIDIRUESR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are sure that scenario executed even after deleting you business service then go to SXMB_MONI select the message and check it out in trace.

From there you can see which channel and service the scenario is using.

Thanks

Prabhakar

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi i have checked that in moni.i have deleted communication channel and business service also..but in moni it's showing the service which is not there at all in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the changelist.Check whethere the business service is there?