cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

errors in DC.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have copied a DC, from another machine, the DC was completely fine in that machine, but when I impoted, there are thousands of errors coming, I have rebuild the project and also repaired it.

But nothing happens the errors are same.

Please give your helpful suggestions.

Regards

Upendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. After coping the DC (to .dtc directory) import the project and than delete it ( without deleting the resources ) than restart the eclipse.

2.Go to DC perspective go to my components, locate your project and choose "Create Project",

You might need to import all used DC applications and restart the exlipse with the same procedure.

Enjoy.

Amit Yosha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Upendra,

There are many reasons for this kind of behavior. As Manoj mentioned, did you try fixing class path? And if still there is error, please look for the below points.

1. Check the context of each controller for incorrect definition like missing data type, mapping etc.

2. Check for Used DCs that are not copied to the target machine.

3. Check for missing components - see under used webdynpro component in the project.

4. check for any interface view is missing.

hope this helps.

nikhiL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After importing the DC, right click on the DC and go to Repair and then select Project Structure and Classpath. It may not remove all the errors.

Hope it helps.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the DC is using any external jar files check that jarfiles are now available in the DC....

and also check the following thread

Thanks and Regards

shanto aloor