Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questions about reports

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts, pls help advise. Thx.

Q1: Any chance to add the selection criteria "order creator" into the report (T code VL04)?

Q2: Any chance to change the layout of the report (T code VL04), i.e. add "sold to party", "sales order no.", creation date for sales order", & "undelivered qty:?

Q3: If it's hard to solve the questions above, any other reports can capture sales orders which are due for delivery?

Q4: Which report can show the detail status of sales orders, e.g. open qty, delivered qty, undelivered qty?

Q5: How to save the layout of the report (T code VA05) which is customized by end-users?

Q6: What settings are required to perform collective delivery, i.e. create one delivery from several sales orders? I have tried it but failed, even same customer, same shippping condition, same delivery date, same shipping point.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy,

Q3: If it's hard to solve the questions above, any other reports can capture sales orders which are due for delivery?

T. Code: VL10C

Q4: Which report can show the detail status of sales orders, e.g. open qty, delivered qty, undelivered qty?

I don't think, there is any single Standard Report for above said purpose.

You may, look in to different reports:

VL10C - Delivery Due (Sales Order-wise)

VL06O - Delivered (You may fetch the Report, based upon Sales Order - Enter Range for S. Order, under Tab: Doc. Data, and then execute the Report)

VA05 - Open Sales Order

To view, all details in to single report, customization required.

Alternatively, save output in "Excel" and use "VLOOKUP" to combined the result, from above reports

Q6: What settings are required to perform collective delivery, i.e. create one delivery from several sales orders? I have tried it but failed, even same customer, same shippping condition, same delivery date, same shipping point.

Basic requirement for Collective Delivery:

Ship To Party

Inco Terms

Confirmed quantity date at schedule line level

Delivery priority

Shipping Point

Above-data must be same in all Sales Orders.

Also routine "051" will allow you to combine only if billing document types are also same. So try with 101 in Field: Order Combination, within T. Code: VTLA, for your item category.

Try with T. code: VL01N/ VL10A/ VL10B, to create Delivery.

If WM is assigned then a transfer order has to be created to do delivery using LT03 and once you create transfer order then you can do PGI.or you can confirm the transfer order using LT12

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q1: Any chance to add the selection criteria "order creator" into the report (T code VL04)?

a1: copy that t.code(vl04) to z tcode and modify selection screen as per ur need....

Q2: Any chance to change the layout of the report (T code VL04), i.e. add "sold to party", "sales order no.", creation date for sales order", & "undelivered qty:?

a2: copy that t.code(vl04) to z tcode and modify o/p as per ur need....