Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP Sending IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to send an IDOC but get the following error message:

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_WRONG_INTF</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>MYSEND</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>IDoc Interface MYINTERFACE konnte nicht interpretiert werden</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Another thread says that the problem is that the Inbound interface doesn't match the namespace urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

and that it would be necessary to name the interfaces the same as the IDOC type (here: COND_A.COND_A02). From which software component can I import the namespace???

Any help will be appreciated, kind regards,

Heiko

PS: Is there a blog about this topic?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes there is:

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

BTW

some of your config is not correct I guess

so just go through this weblog

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

thank's for the blog reference. Unfortunately would like to send an IDOC from XI not to receive one.

Regards,

Heiko

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IDOC -> XI -> File ....

Points to note ...

1. you dont need a DT, MT or a message interface for the IDOC as it itself acts as the Messg. Interface.

2. You import the IDOC and use the same in your mapping.

3. in the configuration note that you dont have a sender agreement as you dont have a sender IDOC adapter.

~~ ShabZ ~~

Opps just noted that you need to sent an IDOC from XI (File to IDOC)

Anyway in this case,

points 1 and 2 will remain, but the 3 will not. you will need a sender agreement for the file and a receiver agreement for the IDOC.

IDOC -> File scenario ref : /people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

File -> IDOC -> /people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping (It concentrates on XSLT mapping but also gives an idea about the configuration part.Do go thru that, it might help you.)

Message was edited by: Shabarish Vijayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys,

I understand.

Cheers,

Heiko

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi heiko,

have you created a MessageInterface for your Indbound Interface. If yes, I would suggest that you use your IDOC itself (CONDA.COND_A02 in your case) as the Message Interface and also as the Message Type. This will automatically create the Namespace,

<b>urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages</b> that is needed.

Hope this solves your problem,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I'm not able to create as message type nor an interface named COND_A.COND_A02. I get an error message that the name contains invalid characters. How would you invisage the creation of the message type from the imported IDOC?

Cheers,

Heiko

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you don't create a message type from IDOC

(nor message interface unless it's an abstract message interface)

just use idoc in ID

Regards,

michal

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

What I meant was in your message mapping, as your source message type, just drag your IDOC CONDA_A.COND_A02 from the imported objects-->IDOC and likewise for your source message interface , just click and drag the same idoc.

You do not have to create the message type or message interface under Interface objects for your IDOCS.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Bhavesh but I don't get it. My source message type is a custom one, because I want to send data read from a file send in an IDOC.

Regards,

Heiko

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

Sorry for the confusion. let me make the requirements clear. What you are trying is to take data from a file (pick up the file ) and pass it as an IDOC from XI to the destination system. Am I correct??

In this case, the destination Message type and destination Interface will have to be as I described in my previous post.They will have to be your IDOC CONDA_CONDA02

Regards,

Bhavesh