cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination for Cash Sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

My scenario is in cash sales order type it is not doing automatic batch determination in delivery but in other order types it does and its working fine. Item cat BVN is activated already for auto batch determination but still it is not working. Can somebody show me guidance on how to go about this.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me with this?

Tnx,

Joker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to check it:

IMG> Logistic General> Batch Management> Batch determination and batch check> Batch Search Procedure Allocation and Check Activation> Allocate SD Search Procedure/Activate Check

If u have maintained it , try to check the copying controls from delivery to sales doc type.In the item category try to maintain Item data routine as 202.

Path:Img->Log Execution->Shipping->Copying Control->Specify Copy Control for Deliveries

Select ur del doc type(BV) and sales doc type(CS)

Then the item Category (Eg:BBN)

Under the item tab try to maintain routine as 202.

This may help u..

Thanks

Praveena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I only want to maintain batch determination on delivery and not from SO. Could it be because the item is not relevant for picking that is why its not determined in the delivery. Do i need maintain auto batch on SO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the batch search procedure is assigned for your saels area+sales document type and also check the sales order item and delivery item has activated for batch.Finally check in material master whether batch management is activated or not.

check in SPRO Logistic general>Batch management>Batch search procedure allocation-->Allocate SD search procedure

Thanks and Regarrds,

Hari Challa.