Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

rithvika

1) vehicle number

2) transporter name

for entering the above two field the fields are already available in the delivery chcek the fields in VL03N - header-shipment- Ext.dtls. Truck number Forwarding agent. And check the two field Ext.bill/lading no.

Miscell.deliv.no. in delivery information tab for another two fields driver mobile number & L R number if u r not using anywhere.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for u r input will revert back after testing

thanks

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika,

In the delivery Text you can maintain these details.

First you do the Text Determination settings for the delivery through VOTXN transaction(header or Item)

In the Text procedure you define Text Tpyes like this

V.No -vehicle number

T.name -transporter name

D.Mobile -driver mobile number

LR No.-L R number

Now when you create delivery you just go to Text Tab enter these details with respect to the Text ID

You can copy these delivery text data to the invoice by activate the Delivery Text check box in your billing type detail screen.

Go to VOFA transaction then select your billing type then go in to the detail here you can find the Delivery Text Check Box under Output/Partner/Texts tab (In the end of the screen) you just check that check box to copy the deliverty text to the billing document.

Before going to copy the delivery text to the billing document you need to do the Text procedure determination settings to the billing also through VOTXN transaction.

From the billing text you can get these details in to the invoice output with the help of ABAPer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.