Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disallow Pricing condtions to be editable during VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any tell me how to go further :

There is an issue and corresponding proposal to disallow pricing conditions to be editable during VF01 and VF02.

Because of value mismatch in Order Backlog value

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yuvraj

Go to V/06, select the condition type and execute. There for the field "Manual entries", maintain "D" and save. Now go to copy control VTFL, select the item category for the combination of your delivery type and billing type and select the field "Pricing Type". There maintain any value other than "B".

Having done the above, unless the price is changed in VK11 / VK12, noone can change the price in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I mean it should be allowed to be editable at VA01.VA02 and disallow editing at VF01/VF02.

The one that you answering is to have a control at condtiontype maintanenace level that will not allow editing at sales order level.

Thanks

Edited by: yuvrajb v on Dec 13, 2008 6:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the billing header you've got a checkbox for manual invoice maintenance (VBRK-MRNKZ). If this box is not checked, the price can't be manually changed during the billing. You can maintain the same checkbox in sales order's item level, billing tab (VBKD-MRNKZ) and in customer master sales area data, billing document tab (KNVV-MRNKZ). Hope this helps you further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi inspite of executing with the solution provided i am still able to change the pricing conditions at billing level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, what I said above is not correct, sorry about that. The only other way I can think of is to have another condition type to represent price in the invoice and in the condition type settings deny manual entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want that it should be editable make the "Manual entry" field Blank in the Condition Type(V/06).

In the Copy control (VTFL) at item level, in the Pricing type field choose the correct Pricing type(Copy pricing element unchanged).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My Requirement goes like this (Currently my Pricing Type is G in VTFL)

1. If there is an increase in price that increase in price have to be reflected in Invoice

2. All the changes made to the existing condition or if any new condition type is added all these have to be reflected in the invoice.

3. Condition type in the item level of Sale Order to be Active(changable) mode, but at the invoice level these condition types have to be in display mode.

As i said earlier my current option in pricing type is G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.

Kindly provide the solution which meet all my requirements

Thanks and Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My Requirement goes like this (Currently my Pricing Type is G in VTFL)

1. If there is an increase in price that increase in price have to be reflected in Invoice

2. All the changes made to the existing condition or if any new condition type is added all these have to be reflected in the invoice.

3. Condition type in the item level of Sale Order to be Active(changable) mode, but at the invoice level these condition types have to be in display mode.

As i said earlier my current option in pricing type is G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.

Kindly provide the solution which meet all my requirements

Thanks and Regards

Madhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am Madhu

my requirement is also the same thing to block all the conditions while billing(VF01), but my basic concern is, is there any other setting other than the Pricing type F, which meets my requirement.

Kindly provide me the solution

Thanks and Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new Condition formula for alternative calculation type. In this formula add logic that checks that you are in Billing, if so you can update xkomv-kmanu to 'D' which will restrict any maintenance for the condition type. Assign this formula to the to the condition type within pricing procedure config.