Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales volume not current in Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting an Error in Rebate VBO2- "Sales volume is not current"

I am working in ECC6.0 & my agreement type customer & Material rebate.

Have maintained records in VBO1 & in billing -condition tab the correct % get populated. But the same is not displaying in VBO2.

As per sap note in OMO1 i have updated S136 to synchronous updating 1.

Also i execute program SDBONT06, the billing document through which i have these rebates values posted is not shown up here.

But in the verification level of the rebates i can see the accruals, but not in sales volume.

I tried with the suggestions posted in this forum as follows.

I observed that VBOX is a table only. But you are saying that run VBOX. i am little confused about the same.

In T code SE38 i gave VBOX and pressed F4, then i got program /1BCDWB/DBVBOX, when i executed this, it leads to table VBOX. Am i right? correct me if i am going in wrong way.

Generally we run the programs only, right?

Can you please elaborate it so that i can go ahead.

Thanks in advance,

Venkat Cheedalla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe it is enough to run VBOF for your agreement and uncheck "Test" and "Changed agreements", in this case the agreement is updated even if it wasn't changed and even if there are no invoices relevant for this agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the support given by all.

This was solved but not by any changes. It is just a tricky, standard SAP did every thing. I opened the relevant billing document in change mode just gone through the different screens, when i close this document, system asks us to save it. I said 'YES' and saved the document. Then ran the VBOF report.

It worked out, now i can see every thing in Verification level as well as sales volume, and the message has gone.

I am not sure every time this works, but any way give a try no loss in it.

Thanks,

Venkat Cheedalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

I am going through this issue right now. Could you please guide me on how did you find all the relevant billing documents for a Rebate Agreement?

I tried VBOF, however the list shown seems incomplete as there are other billing documents too.

From RA --> Environment --> Display Billing Document Type, I get only one Billing Document.

Please revert at earliest opportunity.

Thank you.

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even in debugging i checked why this message is coming.

I found that it is due to Retroactive field is 'X', if this field is removed i can see the sales volume updated.

Can you please let me know where you removed this field? I am also having the same problem you had.

Regards,

maheshwaran

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

As i said VBOX is a table related to table , i just asked to check so that if any fields are missing related to sales volume .

Now just run VBOF and just check update billing documents and then give if you know the billing documents and then run the report VBOF ..after running again you go to VBO2 and check wheather the value is getting updated or not

Go to VB(2 and check the sales volume group rebate details , wheather any changes have been made or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i run VBOF i am not seeing the billing document which is supposed to be updated.

In rebate agreement i can see accruals at verification levels, but not at sales volume.

Even in debugging i checked why this message is coming.

I found that it is due to Retroactive field is 'X', if this field is removed i can see the sales volume updated.

But it not the right way to do it,

Hope you understood,

Tahnks

Venkat Cheedalla

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

In VBOF if you are not able to see then also no problem. Are the accruals value getting updated in VBO2 ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accruals are updated at verification levels, on the top of screen it is showing the same message " Sales volume is not current".

When i checked at sales volume i can not see any values there.

In debugging when i removed Retoactive field 'X' and observed the sales volume from rebate agreement i can see the values of the accruals.

But it is not possible for any one to do it regularly, we need to find out a way, how we can over come this,

Thanks

Venakt Cheedalla

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

You need to uncheck the retroactive field then only your rebate agreement will work.Just uncheck the retroactive field it will update the values also.Now you can go to VBO2 and check the rebate value that got updated.

Now you can settle the rebate document and create the credit memo request if required

Because some customization has to be done in sales volume rebate group , t.code is VB)2.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Were you able to find the solution to the rebate Sales Volume?