cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Payload to end user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

How can I send the payload message that appears in the transaction SXMB_MONI to an end user who done a consult. The user need see the info through Portal it is consuming Web Services.

Thanks

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well actually I'm trying to find a payload for a specific message id, as it is seen in SXMB_MONI, the thing is as follows:

I have a synchronous interface WebService(via SOAP Adapter) <-> XI, this interface is consumed by SAP EP but is going to be consumed by any kind of system, now the interface receives a message id and needs to return the payload for the message id as string, I'm doing this via a ABAP Proxy, Idon't have problems with that, but i don't know the tables where the payload is saved, I need the payload of the last step of the pipeline after mappings and all those other steps, so what I need is to obtain the transparent table or tables where the payload of a message is saved in PI, I hope I was more clear in what I need, if I wasn't tell me and I 'll try to be more specific, thanks.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You will not be able to read the payload from the XI table using a simple select query.

Here is the document which has a code sniplet to grab the Xi payload :[exposing XI monitoring data |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/909760cb-0ec8-2a10-4a96-ee8417acfbc9].

For the tables which can provide you the interface details :

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks ,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

You can create a FM to fetch the data from XI tables and expose as web service. That web service can be consumed by EP.

You can check with the guide and blog given above.:) You got info directly from Guide author.:)

Moreover for payload you can fetch based on message id or Time stamp from SXMSPMAST.

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, the thing is that it should be returned via WebServcie, so SAP POrtals consume a webservice and XI via that webservice should return the payload, thanks again.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Are you looking for a specific payload or all payloads ? Can you explain the requirement in little bit more detail ?

Thanks,

Pooja

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right click on the XML message.. view source.. save it as .xml. Send it.

VJ