cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to file- How to include conditions in Interface determinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In interface Determination i am trying to add the conditions based on IDoc structure field value. But when i clicked on Condition editor i don't find Idoc stucture in editor XPath.

Please suggest me how i can add the condtions in the Interface determination in IDoc to file Senario.

Thanks in Advance...

Regards

Sreeni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are at the right place as long as all of your idocs are going to same receiver system. Click on the button on the left hand side in the condition editor, selct payload and select the idoc field.

VJ

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sreeni,

this condition is in receiver determination and if idoc structure is not visible directly write the path and use the condition like /ORDERS/SEGMENT/FIELD

thaks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I have tried as you mentioned, but still its not working. Below i am providing my inbound payload.

Could please let me know how i have to mention in condition editor to refer the IDoc field

ZGHIER01/IDOC/Z1GLHIERH/SETNAME

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ZGHIER01>

- <IDOC BEGIN="1">

+ <EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="1">

- <Z1GLHIERH SEGMENT="1">

<CATEGORY>GLHIER</CATEGORY>

<SETNAME>PEGPL_AG</SETNAME>

+ <Z1GLHIERD SEGMENT="1">

+ <Z1GLHIERI SEGMENT="1">

</Z1GLHIERH>

</IDOC>

</ZGHIER01>

Thanks & Regards

Sreeni

Edited by: Sreenivasulu Reddy jonnavarapu on Dec 12, 2008 10:39 PM

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to copy the exact path you can open the mapping editor and search your field in source structure and right click on it and say copy path. paste it in a notepad and remove the prefix like ns01 and use it.

if the setname have multiple occurence select multiline in editor. by the way what is your condition?

thanks.