Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical error in sxi_monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I'm getting this error in TC sxi_monitor:

<SAP:Code area="PARSING">ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION</SAP:Code>

<SAP:AdditionalText>soap fault: Server was unable to process request. --> There is an error in XML document (0, 0). --> The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.</SAP:AdditionalText>

I'm sending an Idoc from SAP system to NON-SAP system.

A strange thing: I'm sending anything, with lots of data or without data, and the error is the same.

I can't understand why is this happening, because I'd check the xml and it's fine (the non sap system is waiting that kind of xml structure).

And I got one doubt: who is giving me this message? The web service? Or the non sap system?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems there is somthing wrong with the structure of the request.

reproduce the request after creating new WSDL and try again.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

External definition is different in basis tree than from the SC.

What happends if I delete the ED from basis tree? Is it going to appears again?

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you asking about SAP BASIS software component? please elaborate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again sudhir.

Yes, I was talking about Basis Software Component (that was different from the other SC).

I'd already delete it and it appears in bsc tree the other one, but I'm still having this problem.

I'm going to review all the interface step by step by now, but I don't think this will give me the solution.

Any other idea?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, al last the problem was found.

The non sap system had a .dll that wasnt activated (or registred) and the web service reply that error when it tried to insert the xml in the system.

At last, it wasnt an XI problem.

Thank you all for yourhelp and for answering.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check external web service is working fine using tool like XML Spy.

Check solution for your problem with this similar thread

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using any imported Schema? in this case your schema must have Root element and it's like Message Type (Message type have root node element), not data type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm importing a .wsdl from the URL that the WS is providing me.

I havent got any message type or data type in here (just message interface) because Im importing this in the external definition.

The only data types existing in this interface are the default's one (exchangeFaultData and ExchangeLogData).

All my interfaces are working ok and they are like this one, that is the misterious thing...

I review all step by step 2 times, and I havent found errors or difference with others similar to this one.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Claudio, please check the receiver soap communication channel and also provide proper soap action value.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The receiver soap communication channel is ok.

The external definition that I am using in the IR is the .wsdl that I get from the target URL in there, so there isnt any problem in there.

The soap action is ok.

It seems to be a real mistery this problem... And I dont know what else to do.