Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Terms Display in MIRO and FB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Security experts,

I want to give access to the A/P clerks to only be able to display the payment terms and not be able to change it in MIRo and/or FB60.

Anyone knows the authorization object for this

Thank You for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This cannot be controlled via authorizations but by field settings for the respective transactions only.

SPRO-> Financial accounting-> Accounts receivable and accounts payable-> Business transactions-> Incoming invoices/credit memo -> Carry out and check document settings -> Maintain field status variants.

Regards,

Subbu

Edited by: Subramaniam Iyer on Dec 15, 2008 6:21 AM

0 Kudos

Hello Thank You for your response. I went to the define field status variants. But I did not find a place as where to put the tcode that I want to make this display. I went to Maintain Fiels Status variant under make and check document settings, but I this is by groups, and then only have options to Suppress, Req Entry, and Opt is this where you advised to do the config?

Thank you for you help

0 Kudos

In this activity you can define and edit field status variants and groups. You group several field status groups together in one field status variant. You assign the field status variants to a company code.

You can also define and process field status groups. You must define a field status group in the company code-specific area of each G/L account. The field status group determines which fields are ready for input, which are required entry fields, and which are hidden during document entry.

Field status variant 0001 is entered for company code 0001 in the standard SAP software. Field status groups are already defined for this variant.

Other than this I dont think there are any transaction specific field status allocations.

But, yes you can always use transaction variants as an option wherein you can create transaction variant using SHD0 for MIRO and FB60.

Edited by: Subramaniam Iyer on Dec 16, 2008 8:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved issue with screen variant SHD0