cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing New Web Service in 7.0 SP15

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a web service from a custom Function Module using the Wizard from SE80. Once it was created I went to SOAMANAGER. I found that an endpoint was configured for the web service. I then went to test the WS by clicking 'Open Web Service navigator for selected binding'. The WS Navigator page opens with a message 'Cannot download WSDL from http://lvlcxd61.hollister.com:8000/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_F2923D49193B217BE10000000A14640D/wsdl11/alli... It is not allowed to access this service. If you believe you should be able to, please contact your system administrator'. Can anyone tell me what is missing? Is there a particular service that needs to be running on the server?

Any help is appreciated.

Jim Lamb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

have you been contacting your system administrator? what did he or she say?

anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Basis team is not experienced in this area and have tried giving me as much authorization as possible in the system. That is why I am wondering if this could be caused by a service that is not running on the server. I could be way off the mark on this but I thought I would see if anyone had seen this message before.

Thanks... Jim Lamb

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a solution to this in a message thread that talked about a setting in the Visual Composer. See attached link.

Forum post in Portal Implementation: Re: Web Service navigator - external service

/message/5992787#5992787 [original link is broken]