Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRMSUS BSP: Access New Purchase Orders directly

pedro_rodrigues
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm trying to create an iView in the Portal to access the list of new purchase orders directly, instead of going through the main bsp application and clicking the New link.

I managed to get the list of purchase orders by calling the BSP using the following parameters:

Namespace: SAP

Application: srmsus

Start Page: main.do

Application Parameters: action_id=order.list&object_type=order&scenario=Portal&no_top_logo=X&show_element_menu=-&show_element_breadcrumb=-

I noticed that the call to the javascript function in the main BSP application has the parameter start_ponew:order.list.new for new POs or start_poaccepted:order.list.accepted for confirmed POs.

But when I call the BSP with action_id=order.list.new I get an error because that action does not exist in table BBPC_SUS_ACTION.

Anyone has any idea how I can do this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can find further information --> about the SUS actions in the following customzing location -->

transaction --> spro -->

at the following path

supplier relationship management --> Supplier Self Services --> Settings for User Interface --> Determine actions.

Notmally in the case of SUS --> actions come in a order -->

for example --> when you login to sus --> action is start

and when you click on new --> another action is used in the table.

looks like in your coding -> system is not able to find (or) locate the action specified in the customizing..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pedro_rodrigues
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

I found out what I needed

In the application parameter, I need to use the status value so that the list shows only the status I want.

For instance, for the list of all the Purchase Orders, the application parameter goes something like this:

action_id=order.list&object_type=order&scenario=Portal&no_top_logo=X&show_element_menu=-&show_element_breadcrumb=-

and for the list of New Purchase Orders , we just add the status:

action_id=order.list&object_type=order&status=I1345&scenario=Portal&no_top_logo=X&show_element_menu=-&show_element_breadcrumb=-

My problem is solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam new to this area.

I need to do the same thing for my client and i created iView as above and it is working fine for order list display and it is not working for new order display. May be status value is not correct . Please provide some more details how to get parameters and parmeters values.

Can you provide method and BSP page name for the for getting all the parameters and parametrs values.

Can you provide some more details and how these parameters are stored and where to find all the parameters for BSP application.

What is the Debigging point to find all the parametrers and values.

Thanks in advance.