cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information about ITSmobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN Community,

ITSmobile is a SAP technology to connect with a mobile device to a SAP system and run applications based on the Dynpro programming model.

On the ITSmobile Wiki page you will find useful information such as general information, prerequisites, a list of feature and improvements and much more.

Just follow the [link|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/ITSmobile]!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using ITS Mobile to do our Transactions for all WM (Warehouse), In ECC we have Pop Up window (Decision Box to Accept YES or NO) for Shelf Expired Material, we could not able to display that Pop Up window in ITS Mobile.

We have created Java Script template for each SAP Screen, so screen with Pop Up we are not sure how to handle that.

Any help from your side would be appreciated, we are looking for Config or any change we have to make for ITS Mobile to support Pop Up Window.

Amit Maini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per the given link when I am generating the template of the previously created module pool screen

I am uable to find the Mobile Devices as the generation style. and also the standard ITS mobile services sap/bc/gui/sap/its/test/mobile/itsmobile00 and /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/test/mobile/itsmobile01 are not present.

I am creating the application using ECC 6 server.

Please suggest.

Regards

Nitesh.