cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to print horizontal line at the end of main window in each page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am printing a smartform with main window having 10 lines in footer. The problem I am facing is when the content extends upto two or more pages, I am not getting the horizontal line at the base of main window. For last page it is fine as it contains footer.

Please suggest how to proceed.

Thanks,

RKU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Click on the node main window then click on the output tab and then check the check box "lines with". Then

select the line as the bottom of the window.You will get the line after end of main window in each page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

At page break wont help here as I need footer only on the last page. I need only single Horizontal line at the base of the main window.

Output tab lines with too wont work here completely. Imagine the form is of 2 and half pages, we will get the horizontal line at the base of the main window(end of the window size) in 3rd page which is obsolete.

Please suggest me.

Thanks

RKU

Edited by: Ramakrishna Uppalapati on Dec 15, 2008 11:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't have any frame set on your main window:

Go to output options and mark frames, and then go to details and uncheck checkboxes for above, laft and right, leving only below marked.

This will give you a line in the bottom of you main window.

If you dont' want to do this on the main window, can you create a new window placed at the bottom of the page and use this framing technic on that window. But in that case don't forget to mark the "always draw box and shading" checkbox. as this window contains no values, the will not get printed unless you mark this checkbox.

Regards

Åsa Thenstedt

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Table you have like

HEADER

MAIN AREA

FOOTER click the footer in right hand side you have output options here you find the print time

here select the check box AT PAGE BREAK