cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have maintained stock by MB1C, for movement type 651 and special stock indicator left blank.

But at the time of Post Goods Issue, system is going for special stock Q which is project stock.

Can anybody tell me why and how system is going for special stock Q i.e. Project stock.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prashant

Go to VA02 and Check the item category that triggered and go to VOV7 and check the details of that item category , wheather you maintained in the special stock field as the project stock or you have kept the special stock field blank.

In the same way , Go to VA02 and check the schedule line which got triggered in the item data->schedule line data and go to VOV6 and check wheather you have maintained any special stock field as project stock for that schedule line or the special stock is kept blank.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered by own.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant

1) Go to material master MRP3 view and see what strategy group you have maintained.

2) Go to OPPS, select your strategy group and see what Requirement Type is maintained there.

3) Go to OVZH, select that Requrement Type and see what Requirement Class is maintained there.

4) Go to OVZG, select that Requirement Class and see whether the special stock indicator is maintained for the two fields "Special Stock" and "Acct Assgt Cat"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I havant assigned stratergy group.

MRP type is ND.

One more thing is at PGI stage system is also asking for WBS Element.

I havent used WBS element in sales order and system going for Project Stock Q.

Please help.

Prashant.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prashant

What is the material type you have used for your material.? Go to incompletion log at SPRO-> basic functions->Incompletion log->Check the incompletion log at sales order level and delivery level also.

Secondly check inVA02 wheather any WBS element value has been assigned automatically or not

Have you checked in VOV6 and VOV7 the special stock field?

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant

Have you posted with 651 or 561 ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Lakshimipathi Movement type is 561.