cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date in delivery document and billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Pricing date in billing document can be controlled by copy control between order and billing document. This config is done in the field Pricing source. If i its set as "order", then my pricing date in billing doc will be same as that of order document pricing date. Tell me if i am right???

Where can i maintain the setting for determining the pricing date in delivery document.???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tushar

It can be controlled through copy control the price source that the pricing date should be on the order date, delivery date , billing date etc as you said

For your information , the condition type amount can be controlled based on the conditon type details you maintain in V/06 .That means , the condition type pricing is controlled through V/06

Even you can Go to VOV8 and you can maintain your pricing date based on the delivery date, billing date , todays date.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar

Where do you find Pricing date in Delivery and Billing ?

Pricing date is in Sales order, system takes rate of the pricing conditions valid on this date, from their condition record.

Are you talking of Pricing in Billing document, whether it will be copied from sales order, or delivery document etc , Right?

It is controlled from the "Pricing source" field (D- delivery, Blank- order,E - delivery/order etc.) in the copy control table at item level (VTFL).

Suppose, the value is E, that means Pricing data will be copied from order aswell as delivery(if any).

The copied will be copied as it is or Tax will be redermined or Freight will be redetermined etc will be decided from the "Pricing type "field.