cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP - not consider STO quantities available at its requested delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

During the ATP for both sales order and stock transport order I would like to consider the inbound flows (in particular the stock transport order) only if its requested delivery dates is major (not equal) than the availability date of the document I'm processing.

i.e.

The stock is 100 cases

The sales order has the material availability date equals to December 20 and the order quantities is 200

A stock trasport order is coming at the requested delivery date equals to December, 20 and the quantities are 300

My expectation is that the committed quantities of the sales order are only 100 (phisycal stock)

Thank you in advance,

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVZ9 -> select your type of availability check -> double click -> you will see a checkbox ' Stock in transfer' under Stocks -> Tick mark on it and then try to create sales order with 200 qty.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

My expectation is that at the requested date plus 1 day the STO quantities will be available for ATP.

With this customizing setting the stock transport order will never be considered.

Thanks,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do clarify about below understanding from my end about your requirement:

- Today you have a SO for material 'A' with 200 Qty in plant 'X'

- MMBE shows you only 100 qty available on today's date.

- Requested Del. Date is 20.12.2008

- There is one STO {plant Y to plant X} for material 'A' which will transfer the stock from plant Y to plant X on 20.12.2008 with 200 qty.

- Now, your ATP in sales order is not considerring this 200 qty as a available qty on 20.12.2008

Correct me if above understanding is wrong, then I can think in some other way.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just to clarify

- point 3 : The material availability date of the sales order is the 20.12.2008

- point 5 : The ATP in the sales order IS NOW considering these quantities but my requirement is to NOT consider them. They have to be available starting from the 21/12/2008.

Thank you very much.

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try to put '1' in Planned Delivery Time field in the said material master MRP2 view and then test... Hope this would work for you.. I am not 100% sure but you can give a try.

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks standard configuration may not help your situation.

You may need to use user exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_002. (also check EXIT_SAPLATPC_001).

Regards,