Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have one scenario :

I sell finished goods to customer and when he rejects the same i create return oder and return delivery and material will go and sit in blocked stock (651).

Now i find rejected material needs to scrapped .It does not mean that all the sub components in making a finished product are to be rejected .

requirement is i need to scrap main product (finished goods) which is not saleable, and all sub components (which are in good condition ) used in making the finished product are to be retrieved and should go to respective locations.

How can we achieve this....

pls guide.

umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have despatched initially with BOMs exploded then it could be possible. Alternatively, you can apply this logic and develop a zee tcode to achieve this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Can you elaborate please .couldnot undstand ....

Many thanks,

umesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Umesh

While despatching initially, the item categories should have been ERLA / LUMF by which, in billing, both the header material and its components would have been exploded. In this case, it could be possible. Otherwise, to the best of my knowledge, not possible to address your query in SAP.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

thanks very much for your reply . will try this. and closing the thread

thanks

umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you selling a BOM material for which customer has returned the same to you ?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi,

You are right.what is process ?

thanks

umesh