cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Main Window in multiple pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a smartform with 2 Pages PageA and PageB.

Each page has 1 main window which prints data from 2 diffferent itabs.

The PageA is working fine. A command is created in the main window of PageA, which will trigger PageB (based on some conditions).

The problem is that, Though the PageB is getting trigerred, the control is not going inside the main window of the PageB.

Though, there is no syntax errors & the smartform is getting activated, only the secondary windows of PageB is getting displayed in the output. The main window of PageB is not getting trigerred at all ...

I guess, it is possible to have 2 pages with 1 main window each in the smartform...

Can anyone plz help me on this ?

Thanks a lot.. in advance..

Shankara Narayanan T.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please put the condition out of the main window of the page1.. and check.

Regards,

Rohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankara,

Based on the below condition print the pages for the smartform which you have created....

I

n the global defintion --> *initialization tab* -->

if w_page = 1.
control_parameters-startpage = '%PAGE1'.
else.
control_parameters-startpage = '%PAGE2'.
ENDIF.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In smartform we can have only one main window. on first page in only one main window put down the conditions to display the data on another page and on the same page.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We can have more than one main window in the fst page after designing two m ain windows in the fst page of the u can put the condtion of the secound main window as NOT IN FIRST PAGE and first main window as only in fst page

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed salman,

I have created 2 Pages and I have created 1 Main Window in the first page.

I have created 2 table controls under the main window .

Each table control has a condition ,,, 1 is for the first Page another 1 for the 2nd page.

Then I copied the same main window and pasted it in 2nd page.

But, when i execute this, I see that , In the 2nd page, the main window is not getting printed.

Can u please guide me and let me know if i am doing any mistakes ?

Thanks a lot for the replies..

Regards,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess, it is possible to have 2 pages with 1 main window each in the smartform...
Can anyone plz help me on this ?

You can have only one MAIN window which can be called(i mean copy & paste) in different pages. Not each MAIN window for every page. That is why it is not triggering the second page. Use a secondary window...and have a table for the internal table to print.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes its possible, with one main window with multiple pages , based on condtions on your first page main window internal tale you can trigger the next page..