cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am getting an error while passing a billing document on to accounting. The error reads 'No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001002" of the FI/CO document'. The concerned billing document is having only 2 line items- 10 & 20. It is quite surprising that why the system is referring to item' 1002' which is not there in the billing document. I have already checked the account determination analysis, which shows proper account assignments. The error message no. is F5670. There seems to be no problem as far as the billing document is concerned.

Kindly help me out with a solution.

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raja,

See if you have mainained below settings-

Customer Acct. Assgn. Grp. : XD02 --> Tab: Sales Area Data --> Sub-Tab: Billing --> Sub-Sub-TAb: Field: Acct assignment grp

Material Acct. Assgn. Grp.: MM02 --> Select View: Sales:Sales org.2 --> Key-in Org. Level data --> Tab: Sales:Sales org.2 --> Sub-Tab: Grouping Terms --> Field: Acct assignment grp

Check these links

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/problem-while-releasing-an-invoice-f...

Regds

MM

Edited by: MANOJ MAHAJAN on Dec 12, 2008 9:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Thanks to all of you for your involvement and valuable suggestions. The issue was finally resolved through some account asignments only.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

As other Elite Members, have already suggested about related-settings in

1. VKOA (G/L A/c assigment)

2. OB52 (Posting Period Variant and Account type "S")

3. OMS2 ("Qty Updating" and "Value Updating")

4. FS00 (input the G/L Account, along with Company Code and check whether you have maintained value for the field "Account Group" under Tab: "Type/Description" as P/L account)

5. MM02 (Tab: "Accounting1" --> Field: "Price Control" maintain "S" and also give value of the material in "Standard Price".)

And, if all seems OK, in these configurations, I suggest to look in to following thread, where user has reported the cause of the Error: Deletion of Transfer Price

[Transfer Price|]

and if, this has some relevance, then look in to:

[Transfer Price Settings|]

[Transfer Price - Concept|]

Hope, this may help to overcome with the issue.

Very Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Also, refer:

[Message No. F5670|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/billing-cannot-be-release-to-accounting.htm]

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Check whether the Account Assignment Group of customer in sale order / billing is flowing

- Check whether proper G/L Account Assignments are made in VKOA

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for the replies. I have checked the G/L account assignmnet in VKOA and it is OK. Also i have checked both the customer and material a/c assignment groups. Please help me further to find a solution for this.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear raja

Please check the account determinaton again. some of the account assignment for the excise accounts have been missed.

check the entries for excsie, edu cess, h edu cess and taxes and any other conditions you might have

this is a error related to account assignment only and most probaaly exvcise accounts

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below thread:

[No account is specified in item 0000001005 |;

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roy,

Pls update the account "S" for current year in OB52

Regards,

Abhee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this link, it will be useful for you...

Prase