cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 Adapter failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Iam trying to test the Outbound AS2 connection though the receiver is not yet ready with the setup but i want to make sure at my side . While testing i got this error message ..

"Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: There is no certificate with such alias, SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Th"

and Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: There is no certificate with such alias, SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # java.lang.Exception: AS2 message composition failed: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.

Can anyone help me to identify the issue here ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The certificate of your client must be maintained in AS2 keystore. Make sure that in the receiver agreement, you have given the same name. If certificate name is test.crt, then receiver agreement should have entry AS2keystore\test.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I have given the correct name as it is in AS2 key store .... I could not find the solution ..

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you share here the name used at both the places. Also make sure that you have used the private key name and not the public one.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey thanks for giving me the hint ... I actually had given the keys with file extension so it was throwing such error ...

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome

Regards,

Prateek