cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in logging using "Default" account to access visual administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i had encountered the following error message when i tried to login to Visual Administrator using go.bat using default.

Unable to look up connection Default

http://L31021:8108/msgserver/text/logon returned empty list of connection parameters

and when i tried using another account and direct connect to a dispatcher node, they say error while connecting.

please give me advice on how to solve the problem.

thank you for the attention given and time.

with thanks,

kejun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for replying to my thread. i had checked once what it says, but i couldnt conclude with where the error lies. but i had the problem solved by reinstalling everything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tan,

The error from the first type of connection indicates that the message server list of registered nodes was empty. The list is empty when the server and the dispatcher nodes are not running or using different message server.

First check in the dev_server0 and dev_dispatcher files in the work directory that they are connection to the same message server. Then in std_server0.out and std_dispatcher.out try to find why the server and the dispatcher nodes didnu2019t register in the message server. Also check the default trace files of both nodes.

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Technology Development Support (J2EE Engine)

SAP Labs, Palo Alto, Ca (USA)