cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERRORS WHILE EXECUTING PROGRAM HR_SYNC_PERSON

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried the program HR_SYNC_PERSON. On the selection screen I entered the employee code of the employee for which I want to create the BP.

A report got displayed that showed me P and CP of this employee, there are two rows one for P and another for CP. Now when I select one of the rows and click on the Start Repair button shown above, the system gives me the following errors after repair:

Business partner 0000200981 not created

Address type XXDEFAULT does not exist: Address usage XXDEFAULT cannot be created

The error occurred in function module RH_ALEOX_BUPA_WRITE_CP when calling BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA (error code 00000000CP).

Use the report BUPGUIDCREATE to make the data consistent. Bear in mind the relevant SAP notes (component CA-BP, search term BUPGUIDCREATE).

Please help us to resolve the above errors

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the following infotye is maintained for that person.

1. Action -0000

2. Organization Assigment-0001

3. Personal Data-0002

Please check this in Transaction PA30 and if it is not maintained then please do that.

Please let me know if it helps

Regards

Award points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

We have maintained all teh infotypes you mentioned in PA30. The system is giving Default Address error. Is there something to do with Address relevent configuration??

Rgds,

Basavaraj Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the address mentioned in the infotype 006. If it is not done then please do maintained the employee address.

Regards

Yogesh

Award points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you through with query? Please let me know.

Regards

Answers (0)