cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Billing qty indicator???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

Is it possible to define new billing qty indicatior let say instead of A I want to define Z.

I know we can define pricing type but not sure about billing qty.

Actually Billing qty should be equal to delivered qty-difference qty( from VLPOD).

actually we get partiall confirmation from customer. eg...

-Delivered & PGI qty=15.

-Forwarding agent actually shipped 10 qty to customer in 1st round get the confimation of 10 qty.

-Rest of 5 qty is supposed to shipped later.

So as of now we hv created VLPOD of 10 qty & we cannot fullly confirm since we needs receive the rest of qty & do the confirmation.But we do need to bill the customer for those 10 qty now.Right now Billing is not happning. I know we have to by pass POD status.(that I know)

& billing qty should be equat to delivered qty-difference qty( from VLPOD).

Pls suggest.

Regards

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx guys for promt response...

Hirishi....Can u pls xplain in detail how to fetch billing qty from VLPOD screen...I hv the table name...but issue is that I am not getting any place where to write that code...in Billiing qty indicators we ensures that we ensure the qty to be billed e.g ...A says that delivery- already invoiced..similarly if I can create my own Z which says that Delivered - devaite qty from VLPOd.

Airjeet...system will allow be to bill for 10 qty only if I fully confirmed the VLPOD but well in that case I can not do VLPOD for remaining 5 one..

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can take help of an ABAP'er for this particualar requirement who'll see the feasibilty of fetching the necessary qty from VLPOD

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrishi, obviosly I will be reuqiring Abaper's help...BUt what I am asking is that shall we modify the copying control routine...

Bcoz billing qty will be depending upod billing qty indicator field that we assign in copying control.

e.g we hv "A"= Delivered qty - already invoiced qty.

if we can create "Z"= Delivered qty- Deviation qty(from VLPOD screed).

But issue is that I don't see any userexit or any other place to created new indicators....

pls advice!!!

Thnx

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrishi, obviosly I will be reuqiring Abaper's help...BUt what I am asking is that shall we modify the copying control routine...

Bcoz billing qty will be depending upod billing qty indicator field that we assign in copying control.

e.g we hv "A"= Delivered qty - already invoiced qty.

if we can create "Z"= Delivered qty- Deviation qty(from VLPOD screed).

But issue is that I don't see any userexit or any other place to created new indicators....

pls advice!!!

Thnx

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If in your VLPOD you confirm just 10 items out of 15, then you can do the billing for those 10 quantities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Is it possible to define new billing qty indicatior let say instead of A I want to define Z

I don't think this is possible what you asked in above line, as it is SAP standard...

In this situation, your problem can be solved by writing a new routine wherein you need to specify how to fetch the quantity which needs to be billed.

Hrishi