cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create existing MI project from DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with creating an MI project (like SAP MAM 2.5) which is uploaded by someone else from DTR in my SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.0 (2004s) SP15.

When I press mouse right --> create project (in DTR perspective) on my project, everything is synced to my client, also the .classpath and .project file. When I switch to my MI perspective and then the navigation view or package view or MI view, all three I cannot find my project back in NWDS.

When I look at my C drive via Windows Explorer I can find all the files.

I reinstalled NWDS a few times. I also tried closing the NWDS after creating the project and restarting it, but this was also not working.

Can anyone help me what is wrong or what I am doing wrong.....

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Bart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this could have a few reasons:

check if the project is available in standard MI perspective. Then check if you have the same plugin.

If that is the case we can drill into it a little deeper.

Best solution would be - to be onest - to ZIP your workmates NWDS folder, copy it over to your location and unzip it there. furthermore you should have the same setup if it comes to JAVA and project files. If that is the case, you will have pretty much no issues with this, cause it should have the same behaviour on all computers.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)