cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing open items - F-03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

How to clear open items when in tr FBL3N I see that some of the open items are showed with status "Posted" green tick. To clear with tr. F-03 they should be in status open items - red mark. How could I turn posted items into open item status?

With all the best,

Merlin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In report FBL3N, you see a check mark.This means the Open Item Management CheckBox in that Clearing Account is not selected.

Go to FS00 and view that clearing account and see the open item management in the control data tab.

If the Open item management is selected then you will get red dot for open items and green dot for cleared items.

For every Clearing Account Open item management check box will selected not for other G/L Accounts.

If there is balance you cannot change the settings of the account.

so create a new clearing account and transfer the balance , but here you cannot see the individual open items , you can see only balance transferred.

If you want you have other option.DOWNLOAD the open items of the A/C to an excel file.Create a new Clearing A/C with open item management selected and UPLOAD the open items in the excel file to newly created account. you can use the program RFSEPA02 to do this but you take the help of an ABAPER.

This will solve your problem

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This account already has the necessery settings. OI management is ON and there are open items. But somehow there are postings from the beginning of the year which are marked with green tick.

If I have now the correct settings on account do I have to still make new account and how exactly I am getting those green ticks into red?

Thanks for answer,

Merlin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

With program RFSEPA02 I managed to turn all items with green tick into red dot. Now I see that all the items are open items. After that I tryed to clear all open items, but those which have been processed with RFSEPA02 can not be cleared.

Error message GLT0002.

Document splitting cannot perform clearing because it was not possible to find complete splitting information on the items to be cleared.

Is there any program that I could use to migrate several items that cannot be cleared?

With all the best,

Merlin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sridevi_p
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This kind of situations normally happen when there are many partial payments done against a single invoice.

Use the below transactions -

F-32 - Customer

F-44 - Vendor

F-03 - GL accounts.

Regards,

Sridevi