Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code ZG01 is not assigned to a fiELD status variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created company called 'zg01'.

when i try to create a GL ACCOUNT FOR this company using (FS00) i am getting the following error.

Company code ZG01 is not assigned to a fiELD status variant.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE CREATED COA and assign the same to the company ZG01.

Please suggest....

also suggest how to i transport GL Accounts used by other companys of my system to my newly created company code : zg01.

so that i can save creation of GL ACCOUNT.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OBC5 and assign the field status variant to the company code.

You can copy the GL Account from one company code to another via OBY7 (COA Data) and OBY2 (Company Code Data)

Regards,

Jigar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to maintain field status variant and assign it to your company code. This is required for GL master data.

1. Define Field status variant in SPRO>Financial Acctg>Financial Acctg Global Settings>Document>Line Item>Controls>Define Field status variant. You create the field status variant and the field status group.

2. Assign the Field Status group to your company code SPRO>Financial Acctg>Financial Acctg Global Settings>Document>Line Item>Controls>Assign Company Code to Field Status Variants

Once you have defined this you will be able to assign field status group to your GL master data.

The use of Field Status Group is to determine the required/displayed/optional fields during posting transactions.