cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables and Fields for Reporting Purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Gurus,

I am working on a implementation project and there is this requirement from the client that is concerned with reporting. The client was us to develop a custom report that displays values like planned cost, actual cost, planned revenue, actual revenue, commitments and budget related figures. The client is not satisfied with the standard reports that SAP is providing. He wants to see all these values in a single report.

I request you to kindly let me know the relevant tables and fields from which i can fetch the needed data.

Thanks & Regards,

Gokul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.No more discussions on this.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use other tables like,

COSP : Primary costs (totals records )

COSS : Secondary Costs (Totals records )

COEP : Actual cost ( line items )

COOI : Commitments ( line items )

COEJ : Planned costs ( line items )

BBGE: Overall budget, over all planned costs

BPJA : Fiscal year budget, fiscal year planvalues.

Take help from your ABAP. Ask ABAP to use ST05 -Performance trace for the normal reports so, you will get the idea from where & how the standard reports picking data.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Request you and others to throw some more light on this. I could not locate the desired fields that give the required values. As per my knowledge i dont think all the values can be fetched from a single table. It will have to be fetched from more than one table.

Since this is an important matter request all peers and colleagues to revert on this.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RPSCO table u can see the cost / revenues in filed WLP00 to WLP16. Thes fields represnt the period.

U can differentiate the cost / revenues using value type (field WRTTP)

Value Type :

1- Planned Cost

4.- Actual Cost (postive Values)

4.- Actual Revenue (Negative Values)

29 - Planned Revenue from Sales Order Billing Plan

etc.

Venkat