cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Client Proxy from ECC 6.0 to XI message irregular recieving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Any one has come across issue whereby the ECC 6 system trigger ABAP Client proxy to SAP PI 7.0. The first time the PI is able to recieve it in the SXI_MONITOR. But subsequent trigger from the ECC 6.0 system the SAP ABAP program to trigger the Client Proxy, the PI seem to lost connectivity and did not recieve any message. This is pretty strange and hopefully someone in SDN and enlighten me.

Thanks

Regards

On behalf of malcolm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malcolm/Dan,

Sent.!!!!

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Thanks you.

Regards

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the eror you r getting on sender system in queues.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sreenivas ,

The sender system showed scheduled process state (green flag), there no error message.

Hi Santosh,

I did not recieved email from you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malcolm,

yeah sure...send a test mail on my id...will respond to that....

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

-> I don't think it a good solution for solving my problem, it is just a temporary solution.

right...post installation activities are missing at EC end...that's why it is happening..:-(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Do you have any post installation document that i can reference to for our ECC 6.0 system to PI system using ABAP client proxy method? It seem something is not configure properly at either ECC 6.0 or SAP PI system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

SMQ1 is for outbound SMQ2 is for inbound...:-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

I went to SMQR and register the queue, but it still did not reflect the locked queue when i trigger the ECC 6 to SAP PI 7.0. The green flag - schedule still appear in the SXMB_MONI queue. But i am quite puzzle as why the ABAP client proxy after sending message the first time and second time, the third time it stuck? And also it is not practical to everytime go to the SMQ1 or SMQ2 to unlock the queue. I don't think it a good solution for solving my problem, it is just a temporary solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malcolm,

It seems that your queues at ECC side are not registered...properly...

use smq1/smq2/smqr to register..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malcolm,

--->The client proxy message get scheduled - green flag instead of successful flag. What could be reason for schedule?

this is what i am saying struck in the queue....in scheduled mode .

go to smq2/smq1 and unlock the queue and refresh...simple..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

For ABAP Client proxy message, when i go to SMQ1 (outbound) there is no lock queue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malcolm,

Kindly check SXMB_MONI in ECC6.0 . Let me know the error message at ECC end.

One possiblilty, message got stuck at queue of ECC6 itself.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The client proxy message get scheduled - green flag instead of successful flag. What could be reason for schedule?

Edited by: Malcolm Pang on Dec 12, 2008 6:48 AM

Edited by: Malcolm Pang on Dec 12, 2008 6:48 AM