cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot not created (QA32)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI , QM/PP Expert,

1.for the raw material Inspection lot is not created while posting . I have done settings in mat. mast.

2.Can tell while doing MIGO we have change stock type or system teckes automatically.

Nitu..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check 3 places 1. purchasing view, post to inspection stock, 2. QM view- Inspection type 01 and you have activated the active check box, 3. QM>Quality Insp->Inspection Lot Creation->Inspection for Goods Movements->Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type, check here if by chance you have ticked the check box against 101 for QM not active comumn.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might have done the movement in a movement type..

Check in OMJJ, for that movement type..in the left hand side, deactivate QM ..check whether it is activated..If it is activated, then QM lot will not be created... See F1 help..

Also please maintain in QM view inspection type > inspection type Preferred Indicator tick also.

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

As you said your first issue is solved. Please find the answer for your second question :

2Q .Can tell while doing MIGO we have change stock type or system teckes automatically ?

Ans : While doing MIGO /MB31 /MB01 system will take the Stock Type from Purchase Order / Production Order and not automatically.

Hope this will help you.

regards

radhak mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu,

Please check the Inspection Lot, I think it is in CRTD ( Created) mode not in REL ( Release ) mode.

That's why it is not shown in QA32.

You have check it from production order in display mode , go to Assignment thier you see the field inspection lot where you can find the lot number which is in CRTD created mode, which you have to REL it through change mode by click on assign Task List & save.

Regards

Parminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu,

You have maintained inspection type, number ranges etc etc perfectly, correct?

Then now check the same "stock type" (that you have checked in MIGO) in Purchase Order also. It is be check for line item details--> Delivery tab.

When the PO is get posted system checks the inspection type activation in the, if it is activated then it will set the "stock type" as Quality Inspection, at PO itself and then the same thing copied over to GR. So if the inspection type is maintained accurately then all the processed PO & GRs will react accordingly.

One more thing you need to check, as you are complaining "Lot is not getting triggered" then let me know have you maintained the Q - Info Record for this Plant-Material-Vendor Combination? Check it through trx QI03.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shyamal.

First one issolved.

Second , I have already mantained that but lot is not triggerd.

One thing is can u provide any link for SAP-QM study which is helpful for me.

Thanks...

Nitu....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1.check materila master is having inspection tyep 01(purchase) for 04 (production)

2.check wether it is active (tck mark fo rthe filed active)

3.Check it has mark for POST TO INSPECTION STOCK

when you have setings sytem wil automatically praposes the stock type.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , these are maintained.

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu,

Hi Check whether,

- you have activated Inpsection type 01 along with Stock type in QM view of Material Master.

- No. Ranges are maintain for 01 Inspection type.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , these are maintained.