cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while displaying 2 page in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working on Smartforms.

My problem is, i have 2 different pages with 2 diiferent main windows.

The First Page lasts after 7 pages of Data Printing.

It is coming corrctly.

I've assign the Next Page as Second Page in the First Page and i'm maintaining a condition in the First Page to go to the Second page.

Everything is working fine, but in the second page i'm not getting the Main Window.

What could be the Problem??? Why the control is not going to main window of second page???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well , If you are getting an error as A page cannot point to itself better do this way..

Let your main window sit in page 1. and create a page 2 and create a secondary window as suggested.

Now in general attributes of page 1 set the next page : page1 (itself) .

Create a command in your page1 and set goto next page: page2.

In your page 2 general attributes leave blank in the next page option.

This will work.!

Regards,

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might because you have put window conditions at the main window of second page.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lin,

You can have only one main window in smartform which can be called in different pages. Instead, you can have a secondary window in the second PAGE instead of a MAIN window.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i set secondary window for second page,it occur a error that 'A page without a main window cannot point to itself as next page'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

In general, you cant have more than one window in the smartform. You are getting that error because in the PAGE attributes of the second page, Next Page is given. Keep that as space and then check it.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you didn't put any conditions (tab conditions) in the main window of second page.

Also don't tick these check box in the tab conditions.

Cheers,