Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount field is zero but the net value has the price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with a sales order.

The sales order total is 290.00. When I look at the line items, the net value field shows some values. But the amount field shows zero. Any ideas why?

Thanks,

SV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The amount for each sale item is zero but the net value for each item has values. And the net value total at the header is there. Can you help?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at below information for more clarity:

> Rate (condition amount or percentage) Determines how the system calculates pricing using this condition. Depending on the condition type, the rate can be a fixed amount or a percentage. If the condition includes a pricing scale, the rate displays the first line of the scale.Procedure:The following examples illustrate how you can use the rate in different condition types:If you create a condition that includes prices (for example, prices for a material), you enter an amount.If you are creating a condition based on percentage discounts or surcharges (for example, a customer-specific discount), you enter the value of a percentage. If the condition is a discount, the system automatically enters a minus sign behind the amount and a percent sign in the Rate unit field.

Hrishi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to the condition and click the analysis tab below and find which contion are used for the order. it will be in green once you click the condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe, you are talking about the 'Amount' in Header Conditions details.. right ? If yes then you will see the amount field populated once you have some Header conditions and over there you'll put some amount... You go to Item Conditions there you will see the Amount is poulated with some value..

Hrishi