Did you mean: 

EW Alert Report/CPU Max Load is Zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our weekly EW Alert reports are generated from SAPNET and the section

on hardware capacity is inconsistent. Some weeks it will show 0% for

the CPU Max load of the app and DB server. I have gone into SDCC and

checked the log for the extract sent to SAPNET_RFC and do not see any

errors. Please also advise how the points on this graph are calculated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify in sattelite system if the program saposcol is being executed and the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR scheduled in client 000 with user DDIC. This job run the report RSCOLL00 every 1 hour. After, run new EWA for validate the results. If problem persists, apply newest Support package ST-A/PI in sattelite system and execute a Refresh Service Definitions in transaction SDCCN.

Regards,

Roger Vier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

SAPOSCOL looks ok on each server but the perf monitor job was scheduled in the productive client in a non-DDIC account, I still don't see why this would produce inconsistent results of the EWA report since the values are sometimes non-zero but I'll wait until the next report is generated.

Thanks,

Doug

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP Performance Collector job has been scheduled correctly in client 000 under DDIC but the report still shows 0% for the last 2 weeks. We are at an old release, 3.1I, so we use SDCC and do not refresh the service definitions. I would'nt mind if it never worked, understandable due to being on an old release but it seems to work intermittently...

Regards,

Doug