cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STATUS value for Completed PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working on SRM 5 Extended clasic.

I need to fetch list of all PO's whose follow on docs are created e..g Invoice.

Now for such PO's which are completed,what will be the status ??Will it be 'Transaction Completed(I1023) or 'Complete(I1038) or just ORDERED?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to get list of all PO's which are not completed i.e. those PO's for which the follow on doc like Confirmation,Invoice are not yet created.I want to know what will be the last status for the PO.

Also is there any other way i cna find the list of these PO's?I was thinking of using the FM BBP_PD_PO_GETLIST pasing the input parameter I_CF_OPEN and I_IV_OPEN as 'X'.

Can anyone confirm whether my understanding is right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Run the TCode ME2N in ECC. For your requriored selection. You will get all Open order.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to get the list of PO's in SRM in my custom program(fetch the list of PO's programatically).I dont want to check at the transaction level that too on the R/3 side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the indicator logic will definitely help. Additional in the function module BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL you can get the details in the table parameters E_HEADER_REL & E_ITMLIM_REL.

Additionally: Both completed & incomplete PO (i.e. GR values) will have "Ordered Status" and hence you cannot differentiate based on that. But you can use the table BBP_PDHGP and the fields DOC CLOSED & DOC INCOMPLETE. This should solve your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not quite sure what you're asking for but if you select the 'Complete' function while editing a PO, the system creates the I1023 status. Afterwards, the po is no longer changeable.

Regards,

Jerry