cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have problem with invoice split. One delivery has 5 items in it & 2 invoices are getting created. When we see the split analysis. System mentions split due to VAT reg number. Sold to party & ship to party have different VAT reg number, but as per me split should not happen due to this.

Can any one suggest me the cause of this problem.

Best regards,

Sharan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sharan

Invoice split takes place because of the following parameters

1.) Payer

2.) Payment terms

3.) Destination country

4.) Actual GI date

5.) Incoterms

6.) Billing date and billing due date

7.) Billing doc type

😎 Foreign trade data

Check the copy control VTFL is correct or not .

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan K

If said delivery is shipped to one ship_to party for all 5 products, as you said it should not split. Because the same VAT registration# is applicable to all products.

Try to figureout root cause with ABAPer by putting break point in relevant copying control. I think some condition in your copy control might be conflicting. first findout copy control# and go to VOFM transaction and put break point there and figureout the issue for splitting in debugging mode.

If the delivery is shipped to more than one customer and they have to be billed for single payer. It is better to split them as it is happening. Because it is legal requirement and you need it for future analysis as well.

Regards

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Why you have a doubt when the sytem is giving a clear message that the VAT registration number differs. Try to replicate the same scenario in your test systems with diferent VAT numbers and check whether the invoice is getting split or not? If yes then try to maintain the same VAT code and carry out the test. By this you can narrow down to the issue.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check that you haven't manually maintained a VAT number for any of the sales order items' ship-to parties.