cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu items not appearing in native language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Ours is a standalone scenario,when i login with requester into user interface with italian language am able to get the terms in the menu in italian language.When i login with buyer by italian language terms in the menu are displaying in english language.

Could some one throw some light on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Dasari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

hope SMLT shows language package.

check

spro->sap web appln server->application server-> business magmt>sap business wf>basic setiings--->specify language

or sicf->default_host-->sap -->bc->gui->sap-> its -> BBPSTART -> SELECT LANGUAGE ITALY AND ACTIVATE ->TEST.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

In SICF transaction Italian language was already activated.I have now checked against under basic settings ---> Specify sequence of languages available.In our server italian was mentioned as 6th sequence.

It was the sam eas earlier,eventhough i have logged in italin language am getting some menu items in english only.

My observation:For the requster when i have checked against the role of employee node text for italian language was maintained.I have also checked for the buyer aginast main role i.e purchaser and found italian language was not maintained here.Her we should not maintain languages manually as per our server specifications.This might be the language pack problem .

Kindly suggest a solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Sri Naveen Dasari.