cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Contract with dummy material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create a contract with Dummy material for a certain value of amount then want to create release orders for other materials with reference to this contract.

For example - I want to enter into a contract with a customer for amount £10000 for a period 1 year let's say for Any Electrical equipements.

and with reference to this contract I want to release 5-10 materails which I am not sure any material which will be required by customer.

The reference should be made with this contract and values from release order billed to customer needs to be updated to the contract

- The requirement is that a dummy material is entered at contract with certain amount in place of actual consumable materials in release order.

Kindly help

Thanks & best regards

Atree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a few tasks to accomplish all that. Since I don't know what you exactly need help with (perhaps you already know how to set up and maintain contracts etc), I'm just going to say that the key is to choose a correct item category group for your material to ensure it will just be invoiced with no physical goods issue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atree,

it is not necessary a dummy material

use assortment module WS01 for the list of materials you need in contract and add the assortment to the contract

Thanks,

Zoltan.