cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route and Jurisdiction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an unusual situation. We have an order upload program developed for our samples. How our samples work is we create 1 account (dummy )which is sold,ship, bill and payer. Once we create the order we manually overwrite the ship to adress at header level. The account number remains the same. We manually populate the Jurisdiction based on the state as its different from the common dummy account. Makes sense?

Anyways now a program has been developed which reads values like the ship to adress, sold to account , Material etc from a CSV file. When I went tp look at the order created from this program I found that the jurisdiction was not populated which is fine. i know where to get that from. My question is that till the Jurisdiction was populated the route just did not get determined. I have nevr done this before so want to know whats the relationship between route and Jurisdiction?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you explain where in 0VRF do you maintain Jurisdiction? My simple question is if there is no jurisdiction in the order why cannot route be proposed?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Route is no way related to juristriction. It is dependent on:

Dep zone of shipping point / T-zone of ship-to / shipping conditions / transportation grp.

Incase for your project you want route based on juristriction, then you will have to write a customized code in SD_ROUTE_DETERMINATION in MV45AFZZ.

For eg instead of T-zone of ship-to you can pass the value of juristriction code & propose the route.

But make sure that you maintain the route determination with juristration code in 0VRF. Unless you maintain route determination with juristriction code in 0VRF, system will not propose route based on that.

In VA02 then you can change the juristriction code is ship-to & have the route proposed based on that.

We have developed something similar to that & its working fine.

Regards,

Sivanand