cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Main Window twice in SAPSCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As seen earlier threads I am still not getting the right one for the problem I am facing in SAPSCRIPT.

I need to have two main window screen while CHECK PRINTING,yes one main window at the top and then check and then again main window at the bottom with the same data as top main window[MAIN 00]the layout looks fine but how to get the same data in the bottom main window.

Could anyone please help me in this.

Thanks

Sudharshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the page you declare the main window and enter the data.

Go to Edit> create element>select the main window, You mention the attributes for that main window.

as per your requirement.

Regards

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

trying still

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sudharshan,

I have same requirement -check printing.

so please share how you solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Possible using scripts,so solved it using smartforms by making secondary window replica of main window with all logic.

Thanks

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In scripts, one Main Window can be called 99 times. So, All the other windows will have the data as that of the first one. So, in the form painter of the script you can move the MAIN 00 to the bottom of the page.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to have two main windows MAIN00 and MAIN01 and the content should be same in both of these windows only they should be placed differently one at the top and the other at the bottom and in between these two windows we have CHECK WINDOW so totally they need 3 windows.

Kindly let me know the solution if you have for this.

Thanks

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Sudarshan, In the Page Windows, In the MenuEditCreate Element-->Select main window..do it 2 times...it will create two more windows.

Now, In Settings-->Form Painter...and place the windows as you want..one in top and below..

Now, whatever changes you make in the MAIN window..it will get updated in MAIN00 and MAIN 01 window...like adding new fields.....etc....

Then the same data will print in other windows also.

Hope I am clear.

Vishwa.