cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to forward multiple SLD data to SOLMAN local SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured SLD bridge on one of the satellite system and its syncing with my SOLMAN SLD but I have other SLDs and when I configured SLD bridge (gave the URL path and username/password) its not sending data to SOLMAN SLD. Is that because I can have only one SLD bridge to forward it to SOMAN?

Here is what I am getting:

17764 12/11/2008 04:28:14.595 [Thread-275] ERROR com.sap.lcr.sagent.BridgeCommunicationHTTP: Can't send data to http://xxxx.xxxx.com:50000

Thrown:

java.io.IOException: Unable to open connection to host "xxxx.xxxx.com:50000". The host is down or unavailable..

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.protocol.Connection.openSocket(Connection.java:2117)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.protocol.Connection.open(Connection.java:1380)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.protocol.Connection.sendInternal(Connection.java:1534)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.protocol.Connection.send(Connection.java:1465)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.protocol.requests.RequestBase.perform(RequestBase.java:570)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.protocol.requests.RequestBase.perform(RequestBase.java:693)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BridgeCommunicationHTTP.send(BridgeCommunicationHTTP.java:160)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.redirectData(BuilderDirector.java:581)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.performWork(BuilderDirector.java:538)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.run(BuilderDirector.java:459)

I know my SOLMAN system is not down and its getting update from another SLD bridge.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

I know it's possible to forward data from more SLDs to the SolMan local SLD.

I didn't do this configuration by myself, so unfortunately I can not provide you right now with any configuration details. But I can assure you that it is possible!

I'll see what I can do to get some more configuration details.

Best regards,

Roel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I got it working from other SLDs but not this one, so I got answer for my question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill it's very much possible!

Take for instance you have two SLDs: designtime and runtime and different systems feed both SLDs,they can both forward there data to Solman local SLD via bridging!

Thanks,

Bhavnesh