Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Messages

jean-philippe_pain2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to know the difference between archiving messages thru the ABAP side and doing it by the RWB with scheduling a archive job with the option "background processing". And what is the purpose for the tab "security archiving".

For example, i've made an archive a job and i see that it has archive some messages but i don't see it when i look in the tab "security archiving".

It's not very clear for me even with the sap help. i hope someone can be more clear !!

Thanks by advance,

JP

Edited by: Jean-Philippe PAIN on Dec 11, 2008 2:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For archiving messages on Integration Engine, ABAP side archiving is used. And for archiving messages on Adapter Engine, RWB (Java) side archiving is used. Security Archiving is used for archiving of messages with S/MIME security settings. Do you have such messages in your sceanrios?

Regards,

Prateek

jean-philippe_pain2
Participant
0 Kudos

I use Rosettanet between two client in order to receive Order from supplier for example. I called it sign messages because it's messages with certificat. For me it is mime messages, am i wrong ?

i already configure the ABAP side and it seems working fine. For me, thru RWB, i'm archiving my mimes messages from my AF.

And, when my messages were "archived", where can i see them ? How can i put them back in XI when i need it ?

Maybe i am wrong somewhere...

Thanks by advance.

Edited by: Jean-Philippe PAIN on Dec 11, 2008 2:34 PM

Edited by: Jean-Philippe PAIN on Dec 11, 2008 2:38 PM