cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying a file to JDBC scenario which includes BPM. I started the sender communication channel and the file got picked up. But sxmb_moni is showing the message only from sender system to BPM with status 'processed successfully'. And from BPM to Receiver system no messages are displayed.

What could be the error? Could anyone help me!!

Thanks in advance!!!

regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

remove interface,service if you have used in SXMB_MONI filtration criteria.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

1. Check if you have given the correct input values.

2. Check if the mapping u have done is correct or not.

3.Check the SMQ2, if there are any messages there. If any problem in the BPM, it will should Error in BPE.

Regards

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Check the message in SXMB_MONI

and click on the inbound PE . This will lead yo uto the queue where the message.

From here you can unlock the message..

Hope this helps you

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

sxmb_moni is showing the message only from Inbound AdapterEngine to Outbound PE.I am not getting any message for inbound PE. When i double click on Outbound PE ,it shows the status as 'logically deleted' for the Block. When do we get that status? Why am i not getting the message for Inbound PE to Outbound AENGINE in sxmb_moni ??

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'logically deleted' for the Block. When do we get that status?

This happens when your message get stuck in queue and you delete the queue entries from smq2. You need to run the scenario again and then check for errors.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I have deleted the queues from SMQ2. Still the error is not rectified. Also, in the message monitoring, there are no messages shown processed from BPM to the receiver with any status.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

If you are sure that no messages are shown in that server,i suspect user WF-BATCH might locked.Please contact your Basis to unlock the user.

Thanks

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rambabu

If deleting the message from SMq2 is not making effect to change the status. Did you analyze the logs?

Did you have control step involved in BPM try to delete it and check with the message flow again.

Thanks

Gaurav

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete all open BPM instances using tcode SWWL on XI. Then again run the scenario and start troubleshooting again by clicking PE in sxmb_moni. (Before deleting anything from smq2).

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

analyze the BPM with SXMB_MONI_BPE (or klick the link PE in SXMB_MONI)

Regards

Mario

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos